Websites for Non Profit Making Organisations
In today’s financially charged environment government agencies, charities and religious organisations have come under increasing focus. Many agencies are being charged with providing more services in a shorter time frame with a reduced budget. Charities and religious organisations need a professional internet presence that attracts benefactors and community involvement.
Sharpening Your Marketing
With a diverse set of requirements from non profit making organisations, we have an extensive range of professional design, e-commerce, e-learning and SEO services – providing you with a web site that is easily administered and achieves high rankings with search engines.
Your web site can include interactive tools (forums, videos, blogs) that allow you to reach further into your served communities. The relevancy and newsworthiness of your web site can be assured content management options for the organisation to maintain the page content. We can even enable collection of payments via your web site.
- Web sites for Charities and Voluntary Organisations
- WebAnywhere has developed the most effective and appropriate enabling technologies that empower Charities and Voluntary Organisations’ to meet their communities’ online learning and fundraising needs.
- Web sites for Local Government Agencies
- Whether responding to a shift in legislation, a new remit for the agency, or a revised set of funding, public sector customers can accrue thousands of pounds in savings thanks to the innovative use of ICT. Our web based solutions provide agencies with systems that keep citizen information up to date, control the timing and authorisation of publications and enable collaboration with colleagues.
- Web Sites for Religious Organisations
- Your website can become the central hub for information within your community, keeping everyone in touch with what is going on, and acts as the focal point for prospective new worshippers in your area. Our Moodle-based learning management system allows you to combine traditional offline content (books, leaflets) with new online resources (audio, video, PDF) simply, effectively, professionally and affordably.
- Easy to use, professional Web sites with Content Management System incorporated
- Moodle Learning Management Systems
- Integration with third party Management Information systems
- Training - website usability advice and consultation, patience and professionalism
- Audio/Video on Demand: MP3, Real Audio, MPEG, Podcasting etc.
- Community building systems – ePortfolios and Social Networking solutions (Blogs, Forums)
- PayPal integration – enables peer-to-peer payments
- Search engine optimisation and promotion
- Ongoing support and maintenance
- Domain names and Hosting provision
Affordable Bespoke Web Services for NonProfits
Depending on your monthly budget and your organisation’s needs, when you opt for Webanywhere you can opt for individual products, or you can choose a package deal (link to root Products page – Wellee, Spongee, Bungee, etc).