Research shows that children who use online technologies for learning are more motivated to achieve. Studies also show the importance of parents and carers to get engaged with their students' elementary learning. Webanywhere' s web technology solutions provide the best in next-generation educational tools, making it easier for elementary schools and their communities to develop stronger home-school links and support key learning themes in line with NCLB and other mandated standards.
Systems that inspire elementary learning and achievement
Our elementary school solutions provide the best in ‘always on’ web-based educational tools, while reducing the workload on administrative and teaching staff and reducing the impact on your budget. We place web technology firmly in the hands of elementary educators to create fun, rewarding and successful experiences for students, making it possible for them to achieve more and stretch beyond their potential.
Learning not tied to the classroom
- School Jotter website builder - Websites that are easy to manage and maintain
- Our School Jotter content management system allows even technophobes to update and add content to the school website in just a few minutes. The site can be updated from any computer with an Internet connection, and multiple users can contribute at the same time without expensive per-user licensing fees. While the interface is simple, the list of what can be done with a School Jotter site is extensive - you can find out more by visiting our School Jotter product page, or view a video case study and see how School Jotter is being used in schools right now.
- Learner Journey eportfolio - Promoting safe use of the Internet
- Learning how to use the Internet has become as fundamental as learning to tie your shoelaces or catching the school bus. Learner Journey eportfolio provides your students with a safe online space in which they can build an e-portfolio of their work and achievements, engage in secure social networking with their friends, and begin to learn the basic web skills they'll need as they move through the education system. Find out how one school has fired up their students' enthusiasm for the web using Learner Journey in this video case study, or visit the Learner Journey product page for more detailed information.
- Junior Jotter elementary learning platform – ideas flow freely
- Junior Jotter is our innovative new learning platform designed specifically for children aged from kindergarten through middle school. Junior Jotter is simple to use and tailored to teachers’ needs, and provides students with their first personal virtual learning space.
Smarter education technology, trusted by elementary schools
With over 2,000 customers, Webanywhere is a leading provider of school web sites. Depending on your monthly budget and your school’s needs, when you opt for Webanywhere you can opt for individual products, or you can choose a package deal that offers even better value.